Many women today want larger, fuller breasts to enhance femininity and create a more appealing body contour. Stem cell breast augmentation is a natural way to enhance breast volume and shape, with more effective, longer-lasting results than natural fat transfer alone.
Dr. Sean Younai has been using stem cell fat grafting for years with outstanding results on various parts of the body, including the buttocks, cheeks, chin, hands, calves, and breasts. As a board-certified plastic surgeon at the forefront of breast enhancement surgery, Dr. Younai has a proven track record creating lovely, feminine breasts and helping women achieve the body shape they envision.
HOW IS STEM CELL BREAST AUGMENTATION PERFORMED?
Stem cell breast augmentation can be performed under local or general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure that typically takes approximately 4 to 5 hours to complete. This procedure is performed in a 3-step process:
First, gentle, cell-assisted liposuction is performed in areas with excess fat, such as the abdomen or hips. This procedure has overall body contouring benefits, as it helps the patient slim down in areas with stubborn fat deposits, while augmenting and enhancing the breasts.
Next, a portion of the harvested fat is placed in a centrifuge to separate out the adult stem cells, which are then added to the remainder of the fat graft. The harvested fat already contains a high number of stem cells. However, the concentrating the number of stem cells increases the chances of more of the fat graft taking in its new location. It also aids in recovery, and as the stem cells transform into surrounding breast or fatty tissue, the breasts may be augmented slightly more as the weeks and months pass.
Finally, Dr. Younai performs a meticulous micro-fat grafting technique for which no incisions are needed. He uses tiny needles to inject thin layers of the stem cell-rich fat into the breast gland, muscle, and subcutaneous (under the skin) tissue, to increase projection and cleavage for beautiful, natural looking results.
Because liposuction is part of the stem cell breast augmentation process, it may require a little longer to recover from this procedure than placing implants. Recovery for most patients is 7 to 10 days.
BENEFITS OF STEM CELL BREAST AUGMENTATION
Although relatively new in the U.S., breast augmentation with stem cell enriched fat transfer has been used for years in other countries. It has several advantages over other breast augmentation methods, including:
- It allows you to slim down in other areas while at the same time enhancing the breasts.
- The procedure is more effective with longer-lasting results than natural fat transfer alone.
- Procedure does not need to be redone, unlike silicone breast implants, which are not lifetime devices, with 50% failing within 10 years, according to the FDA.
- The technique produces more natural-looking and feeling results than can be achieved with silicone implants.
- There are no incisions required in or around the breasts to produce scarring – fat is transferred with injections using tiny needles.
- No risk of the body rejecting your own fat cells, as sometimes occurs with foreign objects such as silicone implants.
- Stem cells support the transferred fat with blood supply, aid in healing, and promote fast recovery.
- Procedure can be used to recontour the breasts after lumpectomy or mastectomy.
- Breast enhancement can be achieved in 2 ways: 1) natural fat transfer augments breast volume; and 2) stem cells can transform into breast tissue to create even fuller breasts over time.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR STEM CELL BREAST AUGMENTATION?
To be a good candidate for stem cell breast augmentation, you must have fat deposits in other areas of the body from which to harvest sufficient fat for the transfer and for stem cell extraction. Very lean patients are not appropriate candidates for this procedure.
Also, stem cell breast augmentation cannot produce the same volume and projection as breast implants. Patients can expect to increase breast volume by one or two cup sizes. However, after one year, the procedure can be repeated to achieve additional volume.
If you would like to have larger, fuller breasts but want natural looking and feeling, long-lasting results, stem cell breast augmentation could be the answer you have been searching for. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sean Younai to find out if this procedure is recommended for you.
Schedule A Consultation With Dr. Younai
Call us at 818.386.1222, or schedule an appointment online.