Butt augmentation is a procedure to enhance and reshape the buttocks for a more prominent and shapelier profile. With typical fat transfer butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift), some of the transferred fat is reabsorbed by the body, and the buttocks could deflate over time. With stem cell butt augmentation, on the other hand, practically none of the transferred fat is reabsorbed, so you get to keep the results you see after the procedure.
Dr. Sean Younai is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been performing stem cell butt augmentation with outstanding results for years. If you would like to augment your buttocks to enhance your femininity and sensuality, schedule a consultation with Dr. Younai to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure.
What Are Stem Cells
Stem cells are a special type of cell found in various parts of the body, including the brain, teeth, heart, blood vessels, bone marrow, and adipose (fat) tissue. Adult stem cells have the ability to transform into other cells and tissue to assist in regeneration and rehabilitation.
What Is Stem Cell Butt Augmentation?
Stem cell but augmentation is a procedure performed to augment the buttocks with natural fat transfer, as in the Brazilian Butt Lift, with the difference that the fat transferred to the buttocks is enriched with additional stem cells. This technique greatly increases the amount of fat the body accepts and keeps, which produces longer-lasting, more voluptuous results. Concentrated stem cells also increase blood flow to the area, for healthier looking skin on the buttocks.
How Is Stem Cell Butt Augmentation Performed?
Butt augmentation with stem cells is usually performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia. The treatment typically takes 3 hours or more, and patients will need someone to drive them home after the procedure.
- First, using gentle liposuction, Dr. Younai will harvest fat for transfer to the buttocks from other areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, flanks, or outer or inner thighs. This procedure has the added benefit of slimming and sculpting other areas of the body while enhancing the buttocks.
- Next, the fat is purified to remove blood, lipids, and other materials, and the most viable fat cells are retained for reinjection into the body. A centrifuge is also used to isolate stem cells, which are added to fortify the viable fat.
- Finally, Dr. Younai reinjects the fortified fat into the buttocks at various depths for augmentation. He performs a number of separate injections with a small amount of stem cell rich fat to achieve proper placement, so that all of the injected fat will receive adequate blood supply.
Long Lasting Results With Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
In a typical Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, results may not be long-lasting. Extra quantities of harvested fat must be injected into the buttocks to compensate for the fact that much of the injected fat will not survive in the targeted area.
With stem cell butt augmentation performed by Dr. Younai, it is not necessary to inject extra fat, because the high concentration of stem cells in the transferred fat increases the amount of fat the body will retain. Patients will see the final results of the procedure when the swelling subsides, and they can expect their results to last.
Benefits Of Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
Patients are happy with their stem cell butt augmentation for a number of reasons:
- It can increase the size and improve the shape of the buttocks while slimming down other areas of the body.
- The transferred fat is harvested from the patient’s own body, so there is no risk of the body rejecting a foreign substance.
- Stem cell enriched natural fat transfer increases the amount of fat cells that take and are retained in the buttocks.
- This procedure produces longer lasting results than the standard Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Improved blood supply to the buttocks enhances the appearance of the skin in the area.
- Safe and effective procedure with beautiful, natural looking results.
If you want to enhance the size and shape of your buttocks without implants or synthetic materials, stem cell butt augmentation might be the best treatment option for you. Find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure in a private consultation with Dr. Sean Younai.
Schedule A Consultation With Dr. Younai
Call us at 818.386.1222, or schedule an appointment online.